- MMAG HOLDINGS APPOINTS STRATEGIST KHAN AS CHAIRMAN
- International Digital Economy Conference Sarawak (IDECS) 2018
- Public Sector CIO CONVEX 2016
- NBOS JPA OUTREACH PROGRAMME 2015
- AGA Group MoU Signing Ceremony Between UKM & KTMB
- Agenda Awani ( Pengurusan Big Data)
- Big Data World Show & CIO World Show Malaysia 2014
- FutureGov Summit & Expo 2014
- The 8th International Roundtable on Automotive Recycling 2014
- Penganugerahan Darjah Kebesaran Darjah Pangkuan Seri Melaka (D.P.S.M.)
MMAG HOLDINGS APPOINTS STRATEGIST KHAN AS CHAIRMAN
12 Sep 2018
MMAG Holdings Bhd has appointed Big Data analytics strategist and serial entrepreneur Datuk Khan Mohd Akram Khan as its chairman effective today, replacing Datuk Johari Yahya who has been redesignated as independent director.
In a filing with Bursa Malaysia today, MMAG said the 48-year-old Khan, founder of AGA Group Sdn Bhd, forayed into big data analytics in 2001, when he was involved in the automotive industry.
“Being an advocator towards a sustainable data management and governance, his National Data Ocean framework has been renowned and accepted by Prime Minister’s Department’s Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU), and the Malaysian Digital Economy Corp in pursuing Beyond 2020 Roadmap.
“He has almost 30 years of experience in strategic planning, branding and communication, marketing, digital transformation and data analytics,” said MMAG, which provides consultancy and management services, as well as develops computer hardware and software for business solutions.
Meanwhile, Johari who was appointed as the chairman on May 29, 2014, is currently the chief executive officer of DJ Protective Consultancy Services. “He brings a sound foundation of unique and extensive knowledge and experience together with specialist expertise in solution-based approaches,” the group added.
At 12.30pm, MMAG shares dipped half sen or 1.79% to 27.5 sen with 38,000 shares done for a market capitalisation of RM160.8 million